Friday, September 25, 2009

Semper ubi sub ubi ubique

Always wear underwear everywhere.

I think that the marines should change their motto from semper fi to semper ubi sub ubi ubique.
it sounds cool too.
So,
While you are away I am following suite to "military" wives and writing this blog. I don't know how far I will get in it, or if you will ever read it but the thought alone counts for something. I think.

When we get old and have babies together we can have this blog.
And each other.
For a long time.
I want everyone to know that. And so I am making this.

There are so many reasons.
But the most important,
is you.
I want to remember every moment I've ever been given with you.
All of this sounds cliche and sort of cheeserific
but I mean it,
from the bottom of my underwears.

I love you Brandon,
your whyfe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com