Saturday, May 29, 2010

Behold, the man.


This,
is Brandon.

This.
is Brandon sleeping.

since three pm this afternoon. poor soul.

As I lay in bed thinking about how incredibly lucky I am to have this person in my life- and thanking Heavenly Father rigorously for blessing our house and for keeping Brandon safe this whole journey a scripture came to mind

about seeming dead for three days... and the wife that said he doth not stinketh to me!

He is getting over a cold, and jet lag, and the excitement for today.

I have to admit, I went into our guest room and cried for an hour because I am so relieved.

Boy, all that worrying sure paid off.
psyche. all that PRAYING paid off.


The Lord really knows each of us, I am amazed at the fact that even though we have both been through so much apart that we can come together and fit again and recognize the joy in our choice to be sealed for all of forever. To see that our hearts still have the same elementary foundations is the most tender thing.

I got some really amazing photographs (thank you kirby for lending the camera (what an amazing camera...) and thank you kirst for taking the pictures) and I will have to post those soon. for now I am content to say that there is a trail of boots and socks and gear strewn all about the house and my husband in our bed.

Gotta grab the tissues again.
WITH LOVE,
and HOPE
and every sincerity a person can afford,
j

ps here is more pictures of the day...

3 comments:

Leandra said...

So happy for you & Brandon!!!!

Liz said...

I am so happy and grateful and relieved for the both of you. Thank you for sharing this journey with us...I am inspired by you and Brandon's strength, faith, love, and patience. Congratulations, my dear, on having your husband back!

Anonymous said...

Just seeing this today. Time goes fast on happiness.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com