Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi Honey!

(this is from brandon to me.) I am not including the whole letter but just enough.

I just got off the phone with you. Your voice brings peace to my heart. All of the stress, frustration, and fear that weighs on my shoulders leaves when I hear you say you love me.
I love you forever.
I always feel like it's the last day of school in the 3rd grade when I think you are my wife!
I am so grateful we are married. Today a marine came to me in tears telling me his fiancee said she just can't wait for him. I don't know what I would do if I was in his shoes and you were the girl who could not wait for me.
What do you think would have happened if we wouldn't have married?Do you think you could have waited? (YES YES YES YES YES- j.) I am so glad we did though.
People talk about how much money they are going to have when they get home and what they'll buy and do. They ask me and I say Ill have ________ dollars and the most beautiful wife in the whole world. As long as I have you when I get home that is all I'll need, and want...

I've lost the nick name "golden boy" because I no longer feel as I once did about the corps. I view the high ranks with impudence. I am tired of their supercilious aura. I am tired of being a peon, obeying orders that they would not carry out themselves.
A spirit of rebellion has entered our ranks, marines refusing to obey, marines on the verge of snapping from the injustices heaped upon us. I pray, and pray, and pray. I endure. I lean upon Christ, He carries me day to day. They cannot break me, I have filled my heart and mind with love. I refuse to let hate fill me. I will not succumb. Pray for me my love, and I will pray for me. Go to the temple for me. I really believe I will come home a better man. I will for you. The mind is mine and I give it to you. pure. love b.DO NOT ENTER ---->MARINE CORPS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com