Sunday, February 21, 2010

3 AM wake up call.

If we could rewrite the revalee (is that how you spell it?) it would be more triumphant, your voice sounding in my ears at three in the morning. How I long for sleep, but I long for you much much more.

You tell me about the marine in front of you who was arguing on the phone,
what a waste of time.

So we decide it would be fun to argue lovingly

"I LOVE YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME? AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT I'M GOING TO SMILE LIKE A CRAZY LADY WHEN YOU GET HOME BECAUSE YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!"


"YOU ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN ON THE EARTH!!!!! YOU THINK I LOVE YOU? YOU THINK I LOVE YOU? OKAY, YEAH I LOVE YOU AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT!"


People stare at you
and I laugh and laugh.

Then I sleep like a rock.

A revived rock.

Somehow, on the other side of the earth you are awake thinking about me, at the same time I am awake thinking of you.

Miraculous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com